With a market value of $45,992, DivGro's projected annual dividend income of $1,766 averages to a yield of 3.85%.
TRV's dividend payment this month helped me reach my 2013 goal of earning at least $750 in dividend income with DivGro stocks! I've now earned $760.11 in dividend income.
- 2013-09-10: BUY 215 PNNT @ $11.63
- 2013-09-03: Cash Dividend Receipt AFL: $17.50
- 2013-09-03: Cash Dividend Receipt COP: $26.22
- 2013-09-03: Cash Dividend Receipt INTC: $27.00
- 2013-09-10: Cash Dividend Receipt CVX: $25.00
- 2013-09-12: Cash Dividend Receipt MSFT: $18.40
- 2013-09-25: Cash Dividend Receipt BBL: $50.74
- 2013-09-30: Cash Dividend Receipt TRV: $14.50
- 2013-09-30: OCT Cash Deposit: $1,000
New Dividends and Dividend Increases:
- The purchase of PNNT added $240.80 of projected annual dividend income.
- BBL's and CHL's dividend increases each added $1.72 of projected annual dividend income.
- Projected annual dividend income: $1,766.19
- Dividend income last month: $161.51
- Dividend income this month: $179.36
- Total dividend income year-to-date: $760.11
|Aug 31, 2013||
|Sep 30, 2013||
Portfolio: The following spreadsheet shows DivGro's current holdings: