Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 10, 2025

The Highest-Quality Dividend Contenders By Quality Scores

The article presents the highest-quality Dividend Contenders, companies listed on U.S. exchanges with higher annual dividend payouts for 10-24 consecutive years. It is the second of three articles covering the highest-quality Dividend Champions, Contenders, and Challengers by Quality Scores.

I use a quality scoring system with six quality indicators, each worth five points, for a maximum score of 30. The highest-quality Dividend Contenders score four or five points for each quality indicator.

Only 18 of 361 Dividend Contenders made the list of highest-quality Dividend Contenders, with Microsoft, Visa, and Mastercard earning bragging rights as the highest-quality Dividend Contenders in 2025.

I own twelve of these stocks in my DivGro portfolio, so I could consider six other high-quality Dividend Contenders for possible inclusion in my portfolio.

Please read this article at Seeking Alpha to review my highest-quality Dividend Contenders.

Readers interested in other Dividend Gems should visit this page at DivGro 2.0.


Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Seeking Alpha, and TalkMarkets




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.