Pages

▼

Thursday, July 31, 2025

The Highest-Quality Dividend Challengers By Quality Scores

The article presents the highest-quality Dividend Contenders, companies listed on U.S. exchanges with higher annual dividend payouts for 10-24 consecutive years.

It is the third of three articles covering the highest-quality Dividend Champions, Contenders, and Challengers by Quality Scores.

I use a quality scoring system with six quality indicators, each worth five points, for a maximum score of 30. The highest-quality Dividend Challengers score four or five points for each quality indicator.


Only 11 of 226 Dividend Challengers made the list of highest-quality Dividend Challengers, with Applied Materials (AMAT) bragging rights as the highest-quality Dividend Challenger in 2025.

I own three of these stocks in my DivGro portfolio.

Please read this article at Seeking Alpha to review my highest-quality Dividend Challengers.

Readers interested in other Dividend Gems should visit this page at DivGro 2.0.


Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Seeking Alpha, and TalkMarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.