Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2026

Fastenal Dividend Increase

On July 10, Fastenal (FAST) increased its dividend by 8.33%, from 24¢ to 26¢ per share.

The dividend is payable on August 25 to shareholders of record on July 28.

FAST's contribution to DivGro's projected annual dividend income will increase by $20 to $260.

Dividend Update

Created by the author

I own 250 shares of FAST at an average cost basis of $42.50/share. Following this increase, my yield on cost is 2.45%. (The stock's forward yield is 2.24% at $46.49/share.)

Since I opened my position in November 2025, the stock has delivered a total return of 11%, including dividends of $120.

5-Year History of Dividend Payouts by Ex-Date
202120222023202420252026
$0.560$0.620$0.700$0.780$0.875$1.000
12.00%10.71%12.90%11.43%12.18%14.29%
5-year DGR:11.84%12.30%

projected, assuming no further changes

Dividend Safety Profile

Created by the author

FAST's quality score is 7.7, which I rate Excellent. The Simply Safe Dividends score of 81 places FAST in the Very Safe band. One caution: FAST's Safety factor is 4.0, a yellow flag worth keeping in mind.


Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on TwitterFacebookSeeking AlphaTalkMarkets, and Stocktwits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.