Pages

▼

Friday, August 28, 2026

10 Dividend Growth Stocks: August 2026

This monthly article series identifies 10 Dividend Growth Stocks for further research and possible investment. 

I usually target dividend growth stocks, defined as stocks with dividend increase streaks of 5 or more years. This month, I added stocks with dividend-increase streaks of 3-4 years.

I screened for stocks with dividend-increase streaks of 3-9 years, a projected dividend growth rate of 12% or higher, and trading at or below fair value. I present the ten top-ranked candidates based on quality scores. 

As always, I recommend doing your own analysis before investing in these stocks.
My database of 1,791 stocks contains 725 stocks with dividend increase streaks of 5 or more years, 557 other dividend-paying stocks, and 509 stocks that don't currently pay dividends. 

I have 333 stocks in my database with dividend growth streaks ranging from 3 to 9 years. The feature screens produced 56 candidates, 35 of which are investment-grade stocks. I ranked these by quality score and present the top 10 stocks in rank order for your consideration. 

I own four of the 10 candidates in my DivGro portfolio.

Please read this article at Seeking Alpha to see the top 10 dividend growth stocks for July 2026. As usual, I provide quality scores, fair value estimates, and key metrics for each stock.

DivGro 2.0 members get 10 additional tickers ranked 11-20. Sign up for free here. 

Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Seeking Alpha, and TalkMarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.