Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2026

September 2026 Newsletter

Welcome to the September edition of DivGro 2.0's monthly newsletter! 

Every month, I write a market recap and a summary of my DivGro portfolio as of the previous month's last day. I also summarize transactions that affected DivGro's projected annual dividend income [PADI].

DivGro contains 57 positions. Of these, 49 are dividend growth [DG] stocks, 2 are dividend-paying stocks, 5 are funds, and 1 is a growth stock.

By convention, I label stocks with dividend increase streaks of at least 5 years as DG stocks.

In August, I opened 2 new positions and added shares to 1 existing position. Additionally, I closed 1 position. Five DivGro stocks announced dividend increases or paid higher dividends in August.

As a result, DivGro's PADI increased to $57,200, meaning I can expect dividend income averaging $4,767 per month in perpetuity, assuming the status quo is maintained.

Please read my September 2026 Newsletter at DivGro 2.0!


More than 1,700 members have joined DivGro 2.0 since its soft launch in February 2023. I have decided to delay the formal launch of DivGro 2.0, so members can continue enjoying complimentary access to all DivGro 2.0 content, including my DivGro Portfolio. 

Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Seeking Alpha, and TalkMarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.