- After several months on hiatus, I'm restarting my monthly 10 Dividend Growth Stocks series.
- Every month, I'll rank a selection of the CCC stocks to identify top candidates worthy of further analysis.
- This article explains the selection process, which trims the CCC list of more than 750 dividend growth stocks to a more manageable number of candidates.
- I rank the remaining stocks based on fundamental analysis and a multi-stage dividend discount model and assign a 7-star rating to each of the top ranked stocks.
- The article reveals January's top 10 ranked stocks.
To see the top 10 ranked stocks for January, please read this article at Seeking Alpha. The top 10 includes 4 DivGro holdings.
Comparing the top 10 stocks to The Blogger's Portfolio, I see 5 stocks that are not in The Blogger's Portfolio. Two of these, Polaris Industries (PII) and Viacom Inc (VIAB) are not even in a single public portfolio in my blogroll. Perhaps they're worth looking at?
Please feel free to leave comments on this article either at Seeking Alpha or here, on my blog. I'll do my best to respond to each comment as quickly as possible.