In the month of November I bought shares in ACE Limited (ACE), the 19th stock added to DivGro. Also in November, AFL announced a 5.71% dividend increase, while ETP raised its distribution by 1.26%. This share purchase and dividend adjustments increased DivGro's projected annual dividend income to $2,484, which compares with October's month-end projected annual dividend income of $2,415. With a market value of $60,712, DivGro's projected annual dividend income of $2,484 averages to a yield of 4.09%.
I received dividend payments from 5 stocks this month, boosting total dividend income for 2013 to $1,085.
- 2013-11-22: BUY 24 ACE @ $102.71
- 2013-11-14: Cash Dividend Receipt VNR: $35.35
- 2013-11-15: Cash Dividend Receipt GD: $19.60
- 2013-11-20: Cash Dividend Receipt CAT: $18.00
- 2013-11-26: Cash Dividend Receipt TGH: $35.25
- 2013-11-29: Cash Dividend Receipt PRE: $17.28
- 2013-11-29: DEC Cash Deposit: $1,000
New Dividends and Dividend Increases:
- The purchase of ACE added $60.48 of projected annual dividend income.
- AFL's dividend increase added $4.00 to projected annual dividend income.
- ETP's distribution increase added $4.50 to projected annual dividend income.
- Projected annual dividend income: $2,483.92
- Dividend income last month: $196.96
- Dividend income this month: $127.48
- Total dividend income year-to-date: $1084.55
|Oct 31, 2013||
|Nov 30, 2013||
Portfolio: The following spreadsheet shows DivGro's current holdings: