I love David Fish's CCC list of dividend growth stocks trading on U.S. exchanges. Updated every month, the CCC list contains more than 800 stocks with at least five consecutive years of higher dividend payments. The accompanying spreadsheet provides key statistics of the CCC stocks and is a wonderful source for dividend growth investors.
In my monthly 10 Dividend Growth Stock series, I identify 10 CCC stocks worthy of further analysis. To create the list, I trim the CCC list using various screens. I rank the trimmed list and assign a 7-star rating to each stock. Stocks rated 5-stars or better are worthy of further analysis.
- Trailing 12-month Return on Equity ≥ 10
- 1.25 ≤ Dividend Yield ≤ 8.25
- (2 × Dividend Yield) + (3-year Dividend Growth Rate ÷ 2) ≥ 8
- Average of Past 5-year and Next 5-year Earnings Growth Rates ≥ 6
- Market Capitalization ≥ $1 Billion
To see the top 10 ranked stocks for April, please read this article at Seeking Alpha.