
On July 21, McKesson (MCK) increased its dividend by 14.63%, from 82¢ to 94¢ per share.
The dividend is payable on October 1 to shareholders of record on September 1.
MCK's contribution to DivGro's projected annual dividend income will increase by $11.04 to $86.48.

Created by the author
I own 23 shares of MCK at an average cost basis of $593.20 per share. Following this increase, my yield on cost is 0.63%. (The stock's forward yield is 0.46% at $814.04 per share.)
Since I opened my position in February 2025, the stock has delivered a total return of 38%, including dividends of $89.24. That's a spectacular annualized rate of return of 25.4%!
| 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | • | 2026 |
| $1.780 | $2.020 | $2.320 | $2.660 | $3.060 | ⬆ | $3.520✝ |
| 7.23% | 13.48% | 14.85% | 14.66% | 15.04% | ⬇ | 15.03% |
| 5-year DGR: | 13.01% | ⬆ | 14.61% | |||
✝projected, assuming no further changes

Created by the author
MCK's quality score is 8.2, which I rate Excellent. Simply Safe Dividends assigns a score of 88, placing MCK in the Very Safe band. Seeking Alpha rates MCK's dividend grade A+, near the top of their quant scale.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.