At the end of February, DivGro's market value was $145,167. Projected monthly dividend income increased to $447 from $434 last month. The portfolio is delivering an average yield on cost (YoC) of 4.58%. I collected $358 in dividend income, which represents an increase of 254% over last February's dividend income of $101.
|In February, I deposited another $10,000 to DivGro, allowing more buys than normal:|
I added to my position in Caterpillar Inc (NYSE:CAT), averaging down to a per share cost basis of $81.69.
I also added to my position in Helmerich & Payne Inc (NYSE:HP), averaging down to a per share cost basis of $71.95.
Finally, I added to my position in AT&T Inc (NYSE: T), averaging down to a per share cost basis of $33.43.
- 2015-02-02: Buy 30 shares of CAT @ $79.64
- 2015-02-02: Buy 41 shares of HP @ $62.31
- 2015-02-02: Buy 75 shares of T @ $33.21
- 2015-02-02: Cash Dividend Receipt DE: $18.00
- 2015-02-02: Cash Dividend Receipt T: $35.25
- 2015-02-04: Return of Capital ETP: $99.50
- 2015-02-06: Cash Dividend Receipt GD: $21.70
- 2015-02-06: Return of Capital APU: $105.60
- 2015-02-13: Cash Dividend Receipt VNR: $37.80
- 2015-02-20: Cash Dividend Receipt CAT: $21.00
- 2015-02-27: Cash Dividend Receipt PRE: $18.90
- 2015-02-04: Bonus Cash Deposit: $10,000.00
- 2015-02-27: March Cash Deposit: $2,500.00
Changes in Projected Annual Dividend Income:
- The purchase of 41 HP shares added $112.75.
- The purchase of 30 CAT shares added $84.00.
- The purchase of 75 T shares added $141.00.
- MDP's dividend increase added $5.50.
- PRE's dividend increase added $3.24.
- AVA's dividend increase added $3.75.
- WMT's dividend increase added $1.36.
- DLR's dividend increase added $3.84.
- VNR's dividend decrease removed $-199.80.
- Projected annual dividend income (28 February 2015): $5,361.99.
- Dividend income last month: $332.20
- Dividend income this month: $357.75
- Total dividend income year-to-date: $689.95
|Jan 31, 2015|
|Feb 28, 2015|
Portfolio: See my Performance page for a spreadsheet showing the state of DivGro on 28 February 2015.
Goals Progress: Here is a chart showing the progress I'm making on my 2015 goals. With just more than 16% of the year behind us, I'm making great progress in several fronts. Dividend income is lagging quite far behind, but I'll catch up a bit in March because end-of-quarter months are the strongest as far as dividend income is concerned. I still haven't written a DivNet article, but hope to do so soon. Unfortunately, I took a step back on my weight loss goal. I'll turn that around in March...
Thanks for reading!