My main goal with this portfolio is to generate a reliable and growing dividend income stream. By publicly keeping track of this portfolio and interacting with like-minded investors, I hope to become a better dividend growth investor and to provide useful information to others in the process.
I've been dabbling in the stock market for more than 10 years, as a hobbyist, using somewhat aggressive strategies. While I've been quite successful so far, I need to start counterbalancing that approach with a more conservative, income-generating approach.
Currently, the blog is organized as follows:
- Home: Posts about portfolio updates and monthly reviews.
- Portfolio: Content and market value of portfolio, updated monthly.
- Dividends: A calendar-like table to track dividend income.
- Charts: One-year price charts of stocks in portfolio.
- Performance: Regular reviews of portfolio performance.
- Goals: Overall and annual goals for portfolio.
- Watch List: Presents a list of candidate dividend growth stocks.
- About: Summary statement of portfolio constitution and investment strategy.
- Disclaimer: I'm not an investment professional...
Over time, I'll likely add pages and reorganize the layout as needed.