With a market value of $58,105, DivGro's projected annual dividend income of $2,415 averages to a yield of 4.16%. The increase from September's average of 3.85% is due to the excellent yields offered by SNP and VNR.
I've earned dividend income of $196.96 in October, for a total of $957.07 this year.
|Here's an updated chart showing the growth of projected monthly dividend income since January 2013. The growth comes from dividend increases and from new dividend paying stocks being added to DivGro.
For October, the projected monthly dividend income is $201, up from $147 last month. I'll continue to invest dividend income along with regular monthly deposits of $1,000.
- 2013-10-01: Cash Dividend Receipt PNNT: $60.20
- 2013-10-10: Cash Dividend Receipt CHL: $46.26
- 2013-10-31: Return of Capital ETP: $90.50
- 2013-10-16: Bonus Cash Deposit: $10,000
- 2013-10-29: NOV Cash Deposit: $1,000
New Dividends and Dividend Increases:
- The purchase of XOM added $75.60 of projected annual dividend income.
- The purchase of SNP added $108.97 of projected annual dividend income.
- The purchase of VNR added $448.20 of projected annual dividend income.
- MSFT's dividend increase added $16.00 of projected annual dividend income.
- Projected annual dividend income: $2,414.94
- Dividend income last month: $179.36
- Dividend income this month: $196.96
- Total dividend income year-to-date: $957.07
|Sep 30, 2013||
|Oct 31, 2013||
Portfolio: The following spreadsheet shows DivGro's current holdings:
Thanks for reading! Feel free to post a comment or question below and I'll try respond as fast as possible...