|This month, I invested in PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT), adding one more stock to DivGro's holdings in the Financials sector. With an impressive starting yield on cost of 11.27%, the purchase of PMT increased DivGro's projected monthly dividend income from $333 to $358. DivGro now has a market value of $98,339.|
- 2014-05-09: BUY 120 PMT @ $20.94
- 2014-05-01: Return of Capital ETP: $93.50
- 2014-05-07: Return of Capital APU: $105.60
- 2014-05-09: Cash Dividend Receipt GD: $21.70
- 2014-05-15: Cash Dividend Receipt VNR: $37.80
- 2014-05-22: Cash Dividend Receipt CAT: $18.00
- 2014-05-28: Cash Dividend Receipt TGH: $35.25
- 2014-05-30: Cash Dividend Receipt PRE: $18.09
- 2014-05-30: JUNE Cash Deposit: $2,500
New Dividends and Dividend Increases:
- The purchase of PMT added $283.20 of projected annual dividend income.
- BAX's dividend increase added $4.44 of projected annual dividend income.
- ACE's dividend increase added $1.92 of projected annual dividend income.
- SDRL's dividend increase added $5.76 of projected annual dividend income.
- Projected annual dividend income: $4,295.35
- Dividend income last month: $167.25
- Dividend income this month: $329.94
- Total dividend income year-to-date: $1,077.86
|Apr 30, 2014||
|May 31, 2014||
Portfolio: The following spreadsheet shows the state of DivGro on May 31, 2014:
How did your portfolio do in May?