- Companies that regularly raise their dividend payments show confidence in future earnings growth potential.
- One way to identify dividend growth stocks for further analysis is to monitor dividend increases.
- This past week, 28 companies on my watch list decided to increase their dividends.
- In this article, I present the Financials and a few MLPs that announced dividend increases.
- A follow-up article will present the non-Financials that increased their dividends this past week.
To see the list of Financial sector stocks (and a few MLPs) that announced dividend increases, please read this article at Seeking Alpha.
The list includes 2 stocks that announced increases of more than 10%. None of my DivGro stocks appear in this list.
Please feel free to leave comments on this article either at Seeking Alpha or here, on my blog. I'll do my best to respond to each comment as quickly as possible.