This monthly article series identifies 10 Dividend Growth Stocks for further research and possible investment.
This month, I considered dividend growth [DG] stocks with dividend growth streaks of at least 25 years, a 5-year dividend growth rate of 8% or higher, and trading no more than 5% above my fair value estimate. I present the top ten candidates ranked by quality score.
Last month featured new dividend growers with streaks of 3-9 years. This month is the counterpart: Dividend Champions, with 25 or more years of increases, whose dividends are still growing at 8% or more per year.
As always, I recommend doing your own analysis before investing in these stocks.
My database of 1,788 stocks includes 757 stocks with dividend increase streaks of 5 or more years, 521 other dividend-paying stocks, and 510 stocks that don't currently pay dividends.
The feature screen produced 28 candidates, 26 of which are investment-grade stocks. I ranked these by quality score and present the top 10 stocks in rank order for your consideration.
I own four of the 10 candidates in my DivGro portfolio.
Please read this article on Seeking Alpha to see the top 10 dividend growth stocks for September 2026. As usual, I provide quality scores, fair value estimates, and key metrics for each stock.
DivGro 2.0 members get 10 additional tickers ranked 11-20. Sign up for free here.
Thanks for Reading!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.