DivGro is now DivGro 2.0!

DivGro moved to another platform and is now DivGro 2.0!

Please enjoy complimentary access to all the content on DivGro 2.0 until I formally launch it! You can sign up for free and join more than 1,700 existing members!

Complimentary access includes my monthly newsletter and articles like
 How to Assess Dividend Quality and The Chowder Rule, and a live spreadsheet of my DivGro Portfolio.

Read more About DivGro 2.0 ...

Thursday, October 8, 2026

October 2026 Newsletter

Welcome to the October edition of DivGro 2.0's monthly newsletter! 

Every month, I write a market recap and a summary of my DivGro portfolio as of the last day of the previous month. I also summarize transactions that affected DivGro's projected annual dividend income [PADI].

DivGro contains 57 positions. Of these, 49 are dividend growth [DG] stocks, 2 are dividend-paying stocks, 5 are funds, and 1 is a growth stock.

By convention, I label stocks with dividend increase streaks of at least 5 years as DG stocks.

In September, I added shares to one existing position and reduced my holdings in one position. Both these trades followed from options assignments. Two DivGro stocks announced dividend increases or paid higher dividends in September, while one Closed-End Fund [CEF] reduced its distribution.

The net result is that PADI decreased to $56,808, meaning I can expect dividend income averaging $4,734 per month in perpetuity, assuming the status quo is maintained.

Please read my October 2026 Newsletter at DivGro 2.0!

More than 1,750 members have joined DivGro 2.0 since its soft launch in February 2023. I have decided to delay the formal launch of DivGro 2.0, so members can continue enjoying complimentary access to all DivGro 2.0 content, including my DivGro Portfolio. 

Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Seeking Alpha, and TalkMarkets

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.