
I monitor dividend announcements for more than 1,200 dividend-paying stocks and report on them in a weekly article series published at Seeking Alpha.
This week, 7 stocks in my database announced dividend increases (including one I own), and two declared special dividends.
Tracking dividend announcements and auditing the safety profiles of the companies announcing them lets me target high-conviction opportunities and avoid potential traps.
Celebrating announced increases for stocks I own is satisfying, but a dividend increase sends a broader signal: it shows a company has the cash flow and confidence to sustain a higher baseline payout. On the flip side, a dividend cut, or even an unexpected token increase, can signal a weakening outlook.
By studying dividend-safety data across all announcers, I can highlight stocks worth adding to your watchlist and the warning signs to monitor.
Please read this article on Seeking Alpha.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.