DivGro is now DivGro 2.0!

DivGro moved to another platform and is now DivGro 2.0!

Please enjoy complimentary access to all the content on DivGro 2.0 until I formally launch it! You can sign up for free and join more than 1,700 existing members!

Complimentary access includes my monthly newsletter and articles like
 How to Assess Dividend Quality and The Chowder Rule, and a live spreadsheet of my DivGro Portfolio.

Read more About DivGro 2.0 ...

Thursday, October 8, 2026

July 2026 Newsletter

Welcome to the July edition of DivGro 2.0's monthly newsletter! 

Every month, I write a market recap and a summary of my DivGro portfolio as of the previous month's last day. I also summarize transactions that affected DivGro's projected annual dividend income [PADI].

DivGro contains 55 positions. Of these, 48 are dividend growth [DG] stocks, two are dividend-paying stocks, and five are funds.

By convention, I label stocks with dividend increase streaks of at least 5 years as DG stocks.

In June, I opened two new positions and added shares to five existing positions. Additionally, I closed two positions and reduced my holdings in two positions. Seven DivGro stocks announced dividend increases or paid higher dividends in June.

As a result, DivGro's PADI increased to $56,816, meaning I can expect dividend income averaging $4,735 per month in perpetuity, assuming the status quo is maintained.

Please read my July 2026 Newsletter at DivGro 2.0!


More than 1,700 members have joined DivGro 2.0 since its soft launch in February 2023. I have decided to delay the formal launch of DivGro 2.0, so members can continue enjoying complimentary access to all DivGro 2.0 content, including my DivGro Portfolio. 

Thanks for Reading!
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Seeking Alpha, and TalkMarkets

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please don't include links in comments. I will mark such comments as spam and the comment won't be published. To make me aware of your blog or website, comment on my Blogrole page instead.